The product description on the Too Faced website says “ A new take on neutrals featuring fresh-picked shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes and pops of purples that will have you looking sweet as a peach year-round.”
According to the Too Faced website things that you may need to know about this product include it:
· “Smells like peaches
· Rich, pigmented colour payoff
· Complementary to all skin tones
· Everything to create limitless, timeless and modern looks”
I used this eyeshadow palette to create a smoky eye look using a large fluffy eyeshadow brush and a medium sized pointed eyeshadow brush. I used the shades Candied Peach- all over the eyelid, Just Peachy- on the inner part of the eyelid and finally Caramelized- along the eyelid crease. I would give this product 5 out of 5 stars the reasons for this rating are as follows:
1. The eyeshadow formulas are truly highly pigmented as claimed in the product description. Therefore, it is not necessary to layer up the eyeshadow shades to get a suitably pigmented look.
2. The peach scent of the eyeshadows in this palette is refreshing and sweet.
3. At just £40.00 on the Boots website it is not a very high price considering that the Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette is a large palette that includes 18 different eyeshadow shades.
4. The shades in this eyeshadow palette are very beautiful and easy to wear for both day or evening looks.